Apartment 6 Fistral Beach
A unique opportunity to stay in this second floor modern apartment where you wake up to the sound of the waves and the views of the surfers.
Ideally situated, this spacious luxury apartment has uninterrupted stunning views across the famous Fistral Beach to the golf course and headland opposite. On the favoured Pentire, it is just yards from the sandy beach, the coastal footpath, close to the Newquay Golf Course and just a short walk into Newquay town. Fistral is the most celebrated of the North Cornwall beaches but close by are the golden sands of Watergate Bay and Lusty Glaze; ready for action and adventure with bodysurfing and kite surfing. Or just sit back; kick off your shoes and relax…
Outside there is an allocated free car parking space, a surf board locker and shower for use as you come off the beach to remove the sand before entering the apartment…what is there not to enjoy?
- Master Bedroom with en suite shower room, King size bed and flat screen TV, clock radio; hair dryer
- 2nd Bedroom with twin beds, clock radio and flat screen TV: hair dryer
- Main bathroom with deep bath and shower
- Fully fitted Kitchen with: fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine chiller, cooker, microwave, toaster and breakfast bar.
- 16 ft Lounge dining area and Juliette Balcony; dining table seating 6, flat screen TV, free view and Bluray DVD player
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Free wi-fi
- Under floor heating throughout
- Lift and stairs to all floors
- Towels and tea towels supplied
- Sleeps – 4
- Parking – Yes
- Arrival day -Saturday
- Smoking – No
- Bedlinen – Yes
- Patio – Yes
- Dogs – No
- Towels – Yes
- Short breaks – Yes
- Arrival time – 3.00pm
- Departure time – 10.00am
- Sea views – Yes
How to book
- To make a provisional booking online simply check availability and the price. Our booking system is very easy and simple to use and it will prompt you through the process.
- Only dates that are underlined can be selected as arrival and departure dates. For enquiries about other dates please email or call us.
- To confirm your provisional booking we will ask you to pay a non-returnable 30% deposit (subject to terms and conditions).
- The balance and a refundable damage bond of £150 will be due six weeks before your holiday commences. If your holiday is booked less than six weeks before arrival then the total is payable at the time of booking.
- Dogs are charged at £35 each per week (maximum 2 dogs).
- Please read our Explore Newquay Terms and Conditions thoroughly before making your booking.
- Prices may be subject to change at the owner’s discretion.
- Payment can be made via online banking or credit/debit card. All card payments will incur a surcharge as well as Paypal payments sent via email.
Nearby areas of outstanding natural beauty include Lusty Glaze Beach, Watergate Bay, The River Gannel, Crantock and Holywell Beach with the Golf course of Newquay Golf Club located just behind Fistral Beach. The centre of Newquay is a 10 minute walk, therefore close enough for those who enjoy the night life but far enough away for those who prefer to enjoy the beaches, restaurants and the magnificent coastline.
By road Newquay is within easy access of the A30 dual carriageway (twelve miles) which is served by the recently improved A30 bypass at Indian Queens, knocking a good 30 minutes off the journey time in the busy summer periods.
Newquay also has an airport (5 miles from the town centre) with flights from the UK between Newquay, Dublin, Luton and Stansted, along with flights from Europe being added as well. Buses run from Newquay Airport to the Town Centre. Newquay railway station is in the town centre and National Express Coaches serve Newquay too.